- 72-tooth quick release ratchet
- Includes 82 sockets, 39 accessories, 10 wrenches and 3 Ratchets
- Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required.
The Husky 134-piece 1/4 in, 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive mechanics tool set a has an extensive assortment of mechanics tools and is an ideal choice for your workshop or garage. The 82 different standard and deep sockets along with the 10 combination wrenches will allow you to tackle a just about any fastening or repair project. This Husky 134-piece tool set has just about everything that a for the DIY and professional mechanic to get the job done.
- Set includes three 1/4 in, 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive quick release ratchets, 14 standard length 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 8 standard length 1/4 in. drive 12-point sockets, 10 deep 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets, 20 standard length 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets, 6 standard length 3/8 in. drive 12-point sockets, 12 deep 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets, 12 standard length 1/2 in. drive 12-point sockets, 10 combination wrenches and 39 other accessory and drive tools
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Tools are forged from chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15° offset offers increased clearance
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- 12 nut driver bits: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 in., 1/2, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 mm (SAE and MM)
- 10 screwdriver bits: slotted: 5, 6.5; Philips: #1, #2; hex: 4, 5, 6; Torx: T10, T15, T20
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY or visit HuskyTools.com for customer service and support
- Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required
Multiple Tool Set Type
Combination Wrench,Hex Keys,Multi-Bit Screwdriver,Nut Driver Bits,Ratchet,Screwdriving Bits,Socket Extender,Sockets
Tools Product Type
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 1 or 2 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. Please read the content as follows. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.