- 72-tooth quick release ratchet
- Includes 100 sockets, 67 accessories, 15 wrenches and 3 Ratchets
- Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required.
This comprehensive Mechanics Tool Set from Husky includes a generous arsenal of sockets, wrenches and bit sockets to complete nearly any fastening task big or small. Each instrument’s measured capacity is deeply engraved into its body, providing wear resistance for years of easy readability. A corresponding compartment for each tool is molded into the plastic storage case, making it easy to identify and transport each of the 185 pieces in this set. These durable tools are forged from chromium-vanadium steel designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent use and are coated with a protective finish that wipes clean easily and inhibits corrosion. The 100 different standard and deep sockets along with the 15 combination wrenches and 19 bit sockets allow you to tackle any fastening or repair project. This is the perfect portable set for both professional and DIY mechanics to get the job done.
- Set includes three 1/4 in, 3/8 and 1/2 drive quick release ratchets, 14 standard length 1/4 drive 6-point sockets, eight standard length 1/4 drive 12-point sockets, 18 deep 1/4 drive 6-point sockets, 23 standard length 3/8 drive 6-point sockets, 12 standard length 3/8 drive 12-point sockets, 12 deep 3/8 drive 6-point sockets, nineteen 3/8 drive bit sockets, one 3/8 drive spark plug socket, 12 standard length 1/2 drive 12-point sockets, 15 combination wrenches and 48 other accessory and drive tools
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Tools are forged from chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins to help provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off-corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15° offset for increased clearance
- Bit sockets attached to 3/8 in. drive tools provide a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY or visit HuskyTools.com for customer service and support
- Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required
Multiple Tool Set Type
Combination Wrench,Hex Keys,Multi-Bit Screwdriver,Nut Driver Bits,Ratchet,Screwdriving Bits,Socket Extender,Sockets
Tools Product Type
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 1 or 2 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. Please read the content as follows. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.