Makita created a new class in cordless with 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita sub-compact gives users 12-Volt handling with 18-Volt performance and compatibility with the world’s largest 18-Volt cordless tool system. The CX301RB is a combo kit with (2) 18-Volt sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening. The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with 2-speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with 2-speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate screw cam-out and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The kit also includes an 18-Volt LXT job site radio with bluetooth and MP3 compatibility. The kit includes (2) 18-Volt LXT compact 2.0Ah batteries and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes on the efficient rapid optimum charger the fastest charge-time in the category for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated LED battery charge level indicator.
- Driver-drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8 in. long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 and 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- BL brushless motor delivers 350 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Impact driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16 in. long
- Assist mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM and 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- BL brushless motor delivers 1,240 in./lbs. of maximum torque in an ultra-compact design
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Radio equipped with bluetooth to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Runs up to 14 hours with an 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery
- 18-Volt compact LXT lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt compact lithium-ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
Battery Power Type
Cordless Tool Type
Number of Batteries Included
Number of Tools Included
Power Tool Features
Keyless Chuck,LED Light,Variable Speed
Tools Product Type
We are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
Under the normal circumstances, it takes us 1 or 2 days to process your order. After the goods are delivered, we will send the tracking number for your order to you through E-mail.
Delivery assured! If your goods are lost or checked, we will deliver them again.
• If you provide us with a false address, we are not responsible for redelivering the goods.
It is guaranteed that our products will meet every customer's needs. Please read the content as follows. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for some reason, we will be willing to return or change the products for you, or get you a refund.